Welcome to CannaTrade, Europe’s oldest hemp trade fair! The history of CannaTrade begins in 2001, when the international cannabis trade fair CannaTrade was held in the halls of the BEA Expo in Bern for the first time from the “Swiss Hemp Days”. In 2008, CannaTrade moved to Basel for two issues and until 2016 it took place every two years in the Stadthalle Dietikon / Zurich. It has been held annually since 2018, in Hall 622 in Zurich-Oerilkon.
Next Edition: Halle 622, Zurich Oerlikon – 17.-19. May 2019
Friday , May 17, 2019 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday , May 18, 2019 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday , May 19, 2019 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
The CannaTrade informs about all aspects of the hemp plant. This is how exhibitors from the following categories come together:
- Grow – Everything about the cultivation of plants
- CBD – Cannabis flowers and everything else that can be made from the raw material CBD
- Paraphernalia – Vaporizer, Bongs, Pipes, Tobacco and Papes
- Nature – clothes, food, drinks, building materials – everything from hemp
- Medicine – Information about hemp as a medicine
- Media – books, magazines, lectures and discussions about cannabis and hemp
- Institutes – associations, associations and platforms introduce themselves
- Art – Cannabis as art
CannaTrade and its exhibitors comply with all legal requirements.
Admission to CannaTrade is allowed from the age of 18. Accompanied by adults only, access is also allowed for children under 18 years of age.