In less than a month, the first industrial Hemp and CBD conference in Spain for professionals and companies will be held, and the attention for this unique event keeps growing within and across our borders.
Spain is playing an important role in the CBD industry development by the creation of platforms like ACTIVE ESPAÑA which members (companies, researchers and investors) are propelling a new paradigm for the regulation of this new thriving industry, an engine for the economy growth.
The confusing and unstable current context, as well as the big lack of information of administrations, politicians and citizens regarding the opportunities that this industry offers, demonstrate the urgent and necessary creation of spaces for reflection like the HEMP BUSINESS DAY.
– More tha 20 panelists: Ken Groggel (EMERALD, USA); Shawn Hauser (Vicente Sederberg, USA); Carl Martel (Advanced Hemp Technologies, Canadá); Gianpaolo Grassi (CREA-CI, Italia); Manu Sareem (Fundación Endoca, Dinamarca); Javier Rodríguez Saiz (ACTIVE ESPAÑA); Vangelis Mitsis (EKATI ALCHEMY LAB, Grecia); Rosa de la Torre (CTAEX, España); Arnaud Cohen (HARMONY, Francia); Hana Gabrielová (HEMPOINT, República Checa); Miguel Torres (TMZ Abogados, España); Tomas Sadilek (ICCI, República Checa); Amy Case King (Delta9 México, USA); Susan Van Brunschot (Fundación CANNA, España); Alfredo Pascual(Marijuana Business Daily, Alemania); Bernardo Soriano (S&F abogados, España); Monika Brümmer (Cannabric, España); Carola Pérez (OECM, España); Simon Anderfuhren-Biget (Grupo de investigación en adicciones, Suiza); Kenzi Riboulet-Zemouli (FAAAT, España) and Martín Díaz Velásquez (Knowmad Institut, Alemania), to name a few.
– Five speeches / discussions:
- #HBDoutlook | Hemp renaissance and the CBD revolution.
- #HBDcbd | Cannabis psychoactive derivatives. Developments and challenges of the CBD and phytocannabinoids market.
- #HBDhemp | Cannabis non psychoactive derivatives. Innovation and sustainability; technical challenges and market opportunities.
- “Regulation” content unit #HBDregulation
- Part A | Regulations and cannabinoids status: legal perspective
- Part B | Regulations and status of the plant and hemp products: producers perspective
- #HBDanalysis | CBD and hemp derivatives quality control: consumers demand and regulatory frames.
– A long list of attending companies.
Purchase your accreditation for this unique event now, there is a limited number.
PERSONAL ACCREDITATION: 175 euro PAX with access to the Conference, welcome coffee, cocktail lunch at midday, and free entrance for the 3 days of Expogrow (held at the same fairgrounds of Ficoba on April 26-28th). Access to the Business Room exclusive for Expogrow professionals with smoking area.
BRAND SPOT: 600 euro, it includes 2 personal accreditations, an space of 2 x 2 with table, 2 chair and electricity, access to the Conference, welcome coffee, cocktail lunch at midday, and free entrance for the 3 days of Expogrow (held at the same fairgrounds of Ficoba on April 26-28th). Access to the Business Room exclusive for Expogrow professionals with smoking area and access to the private room inside the Hemp Business Day, only under request and availability.