THE SOUTHERN HEMP EXPO is a robust and program-rich trade show structured specifically for the industrial, nutritional and therapeutic hemp industries as well as supporting ancillary businesses.
REASONS TO ATTEND THE SOUTHERN HEMP EXPO
- NEW Opportunities in a Growing Region
- HEMP is ready to be Federally Legal
- LET’S TALK HEMP Business Conference
- LET’S TALK HEMP Farm and Ag Symposium
- #THE422 Expo Hall Education Stage
- B2B Trade Show Friday Sept. 28th for industry
- B2C Expo Saturday Sept. 29th for the general public
- EQUIPMENT ZONE for Farmers and Processors
- LATEST INFO on CBD Products, Processing & Regulations
- EMPHASIS on Organic & Regenerative Agriculture
- HEMP PRODUCTS from around the World
- HEMP ADVOCACY and COLLABORATION Opportunities
- HOW HEMP can save Local Economies
- SHE Celebration After Party
Date and Times:
September 6 – 7, 2019
Expo Hall Hours: 10 am – 6 pm
Conference Hours: 10:15 am –5:00 pm
Get on our request list and we will notify you when registration is open.
Do you want to get involved with the hemp industry? We have a variety of volunteer opportunities.
Williamson County AG Expo Park
Ticket on sale soon!
Tickets for the Expo Hall, Business Conference and Farm Symposium will be available for purchase through our on-line ticket agency. Tickets will be also be available for purchase at the door. Conference and Symposium tickets are limited and may sell out before the day of the conference. Ticket prices will go up the day of the show.
All tickets are non-refundable, all sales are final.
Cost of accommodations is not included in event fee.
Food and Drinks:
Food and drinks are available for purchase on-site, as well as the many wonderful samples from our vendors. Only the some conference tickets includes lunch and after party food.